All our first aid trainers are Ambulance staff, people who have worked in the Ambulance Sector for a minimum of 5 years, this means not only do you get bespoke training, the trainers will relate to experience and real life situations, using there knowledge will improve the learning experience, making our course what we believe – the best training you can have.
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) FREC L3
- QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) FREC L4
- QA Level 4 Certificate in Immediate Life Support (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in the Safe Administration of Lifesaving Medication (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Administering Emergency Medical Gases (RQF)
- QA Forestry First Aid +F (QAR)
With our own classroom, you can come and learn in the lovely setting of Charing Kent. Or we can come to your workplace and teach any amount of students you have (ratio 12 learners to 1 trainer) Ideal for Any workplace in the south of England.