Non-Emergency Patient Transport Services (NEPTS) in Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
BM Ambulance Patient Transport Services is a family run business, we treat the customer and their relatives as part of our family.
With our range of specialist vehicles from wheelchair accessible to intensive care units we are able to provide a transport solution to meet with the following patient’s needs.
- Walker with Assistance
- Travel in own Wheelchair
- Stretcher Patients
- Patients requiring oxygen therapy
- High Dependency Patients
- European Repatriation
- Safe, high quality care delivered by caring and experienced crew
- Caring and dignified approach to all patients
- A fully flexible approach to the patient
- Reliability and great value for money
- Registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Fully-equipped, tracked and fit for purpose vehicles
Call: 01233 273 999
Email: [email protected]
Patient Transport Kent, Patient Transport Surrey, Patient Transport Sussex, William Harvey Hospital Private Transport