BM Ambulance Service transports patients detained under the Mental Health Act. Our mental health vehicles are fitted with Home Office Category B cells and choice of seating layouts suited to the conversation and assessment on contact. We always delivery a quality, patient focused service that is always safe and secure. We deliver services using a dedicated mental health team consisting of specifically trained staff and purpose built vehicles. Please click this link to see the 3D model of one of our secure vans.
Please fill in a BOOKING FORM and phone us to confirm. This is required for every secure mental health transport patient we move. We offer a 24 hour service, however notice will be required if the transport requires a RMN (Mental Health Nurse).
ur Staff have the following qualifications/training.
- Full enhanced DBS
- Minimum Ambulance Care Assistant
- One team member will have blue light training
- Mental Health Awareness
- Breakaway Training
- Control and Restraint Training
- Handcuff Training
- Minimum 12 monthly BLS checked
Our Secure unit has on board:
- 24 hours Live tracking
- CCTV recording to cover staff and patient (Vans)
- IPC equipment (Infection Prevention Control)
- First Aid Equipment
- Covert Blue lights (Vans)
- No Livery (discreet)
- Vans fitted with a Category B Home office approved cell for securing high risk patients
Call our 24hr Control Room on 01233 273 999
Mental Health Secure Patient Transport BM Ambulance service